Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My life has killed a dream I dreamed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDojEOiMcE - Great song, check it out.

The first day of class I told everyone how I felt, after that something happened, I just wasn't me, I started to live in the moment, not care, and get sucked into technology --- I became the person that I so dearly despise --- for some reason tonight I am back to how I was the first day of class, and I feel so alive but so alone. I just don't get how reality can be this cold, how can be it be this simple? Where is that girl you bump into accidentally that eventually leads to a great friendship or love, where is that best friend that is there for you no matter what? Where is the meaning? Where is the magic in this world? Where are the moments that create connections, that create bonds, that create love and make it stronger? I need something more than this, I need something to fill this void.

3 comments: