Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The last day of class

Today we held class at Boulders bar and grill, I made sure not to eat anything just so I could enjoy my last supper with my fellow classmates. I ordered the Arizona something burger, it wasn't actually called the Arizona something burger, I just forgot the name of it. Anyhow, the burger was delicious, until I actually finished it, then regret and a bad stomach set in. I don't know why I haven't learned my lesson, I should have learned my lesson when ordering the milk shakes at smash-burger with Thad. After my "pleasant" meal, we discussed what we thought existentialism meant, my definition went something like this; A way of perceiving the world that emphasizes the uniqueness and loneliness of an individual's experience in a cold, and uncaring world. I probably should have added in something about taking ownership. We then went on to discuss what we got from the class, and to be fairly honest, what I got from the class seemed to differ from everyone else. After 25 days of class, (22 days since I missed 3), I realized it is a gift and a curse to have this level of consciousness, awareness, and understanding on your own actions, and decisions. I enjoy analyzing every situation, and asking why or how, or what if, but sometimes, even the smartest of people need to put aside the questions, and just smell the roses. It is important to appreciate every moment and everyone, especially since today's world is slowly losing its sense of togetherness and love. I love you class, and I love you Thad!

11 comments:

  1. Tyler, you're a character. Good luck with life.


    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're going by Trainwreckstv now nerd? Haha whats up Domer, it's Rick from ASU. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

    ReplyDelete