Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday August 1st

Today we discussed more of Heidegger's Being and Time. This morning's question was if we agreed with Heidegger that we are all thrown into the world. I believe we are, and I believe the very phrase that is so true, that we have all heard, proves this exact thing. (I'm paraphrasing) Life moves on, if you're sad or mad or happy the world doesn't stop until you're better or over it, it just continues on. I believe we have been thrown into this world because we all live in the same world, the only thing different is how we see or accept the world based on OUR emotions and experiences/perspectives, in other words, the world does not need us to exist. In a sense, I believe the world is the constant in the equation of life. In a sense, the world does not adapt to us, but it is us that must adapt to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment